30 Day Return Policy
- Returns for unused items is allowed within 30 days of purchase and subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Original shipping costs for the returned item are non-refundable and will be deducted from your refund unless the item is confirmed defective.
- Returned items must be complete and in the original product packaging. Failure to do so will result in a 50% refund.
Warranty Return Policy
We honour all manufacturers’ warranties and in most cases exceed them. If there should ever be a problem with any of our products you may contact our customer service at 1-888-844-3736 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
Manufacturers’ warranties include:
- bad valves
- defective mechanical parts of the hose and gun assembly
- missing components from kits
Returning Defective Goods
Returns for manufacturers’ defect must be returned at your expense for inspection by our Quality Control Department. If no defect is found, you will not be reimbursed. User Error is non-refundable.
If the returned product is deemed “defective”, the return shipping will be refunded and you have the option of:
- a full refund of purchase costs, or
- issuing a replacement at no charge.
Kits are to be used in accordance of the operating instructions. Failure to do so will result in user error which is non-refundable.
We cannot guarantee suitability for applications or code specification compliance.